Industrial 3D printer with FFF technology able to face the most demanding jobs in the industry 4.0. With independent double filament that can be used to manufacture the supporting material and the parts with different materials and colors. Designed to withstand long-term jobs on large parts using technical plastics. You can use all market materials that follow the standard 1.75 mm. It’s quality/price ratio, taking into account the printing volume (1150x800x500mm), is one of the most competitive in the 3DP market.
Discovery 3D Printer
LARGE PRINT VOLUME OF 1100 x 750 x 500 (x, y, z). Industrial 3D printer with FFF technology. 100% made in Spain, designed, developed and manufactured entirely in our facilities. Able to cope with the most demanding jobs in industry 4.0. With independent double filament that can be used for support material or for different materials and colors. Designed to withstand long-term work on large parts using technical thermoplastics. Ease of use and high quality industrial productivity. The best value in the market.
- 100% Made in Spain: 100% designed, developed and manufactured in the facilities of CNC Barcenas. With more than 2 years of R & D until we have obtained a reliable and high performance machine capable of manufacturing large parts with a high quality finish and great speed thanks to the new servo technology up to 400 mm / s. As well as all the best mechanics and electronics.
- Large Work Area: Capable of manufacturing large parts or multiple parts in one job with its large printing volume 1100 x 750 x 500 mm (x, y, z).
- FFF Technology: Industrial 3D printer with FFF technology capable of dealing with the most demanding jobs in industry 4.0. With a renewed independent double filament that can be used to manufacture the supporting material and the parts with different materials and colors.
- Materials: Discovery 3D Printer can work with PLA, ASA, ABS, PA, HIPS, 3D850, PETG. ABS Medical, ABS Hi… and other approved materials.
- Universal: All filaments in the market compliant with 1.75 standard. Thanks to the new end-of-material detection system, the printer pauses printing until the material is changed.
- Table: With its fully closed chamber and heated bed (up to 150º), also has automatic leveling to correct small differences in the surface, the printer works with the most demanding materials.
- Extruder: Up to 400º.
- Software: State-of-the-art software.
Ease of use · Wide range of materials · Large printing volume
“We have managed to make large format pieces without additional assemblies, and using materials very similar to those that we can find in the industrial market. We saved about 70% of the cost we currently invest in subcontracted parts of prototypes.”
Juan José Galindo Pérez, Prototypes Area Manager BSH Spain (Montañana)