Industrial 3D printer for pellet extrusion and postprocessing center with CNC technology. Postprocessed 3D printing. Automatic bed leveling and Panasonic servodrivers.
Super Discovery 3D Printer Workstation
- 100% Made in Spain: 100% designed, developed and manufactured in our facilities. Built to support the needs of large industry 4.0
- Use de Pellets: The Super Discovery 3D Printer Workstation does not use filaments or powdered raw materials, but instead manufactures the pieces using an innovative technology of direct pellet extrusion.
- Materials: It allows to use any thermoplastic of the market at an exceptional price and without losing any of its qualities. Such as ABS, ABS CF, PC CF, PPE CF, 3D850, ASA…
- Unlimited Supply: It incorporates an automatic pellet feeder that allows unlimited use of material to manufacture parts of any weight, volume or complexity in industry 4.0.
- Work Volume: The standard printing volume is 1300 x 2500 x 1000 mm, but it can be custom designed and manufactured to meet any requirement of our industrial customers.
- Table: With its fully closed chamber and heated bed (up to 150º), the printer works with the most demanding materials.
- Extruder and CNC: 400º extruder and CNC technology for postprocessing.
- Software: State-of-the-art software.
Super Discovery 3D Printer Workstation is a unique machine that combines additive manufacturing by direct pellet extrusion technology with a CNC milling system for postprocessed 3D printing. This combination enables printing and finishing large parts at high speed, thus obtaining more production with a significant cost reduction. This machine is a direct evolution of the Super Discovery 3D Printer, developed to meet the new needs of the market for the complete manufacture of large plastic parts. The Super Discovery 3D Printer Workstation works, in a first phase, directly extruding the plastic pellet, and in a second phase, the CNC milling system finishes the piece, which considerably reduces the cost per printed piece and increases production. Print volume and other technical features can be customized.
Samples and materials
Examples of pieces manufactured in various materials by pellet extrusion technology.